Human Resource Services
The Human Resource Services team is here to support all our employees, we encourage you to contact us if you require any assistance. We believe that every employee plays an important role here in School District 8 - Kootenay Lake.
Looking for Employment opportunities?
Check our Employment postings page or visit Make A Future.
- New & Young Worker Orientation Checklist
- SmartFindExpress Employee User Guide
- SD8 Orientation and Onboarding 2022 (All Staff)
- CUPE Bumping Response Form
CUPE Employee Handbook (currently under revision)
- CUPE Job Descriptions
- CUPE Pay cycle
- Canadian Union of Public Employees (CUPE) Local 748 - Collective Agreement
- Letter of Understanding No. 8
- Letter of Understanding No. 9
- Letter of Understanding - Seamless Day Pilot Project
- Letter of Understanding No. 10
- Letter of Understanding No. 11
- SmartFind Express - CUPE Employee Instructions
- SmartFind Express - CUPE Substitute Instructions
- Seniority List
- JobCall Demo
- Teacher Teaching On Call Handbook (currently under revision)
- Kootenay Lake Teachers' Federation - Local and Provincial Collective Agreement
- 2016-11-10 BCTF SD8 Unstripped Language (Schedule A)
- Teacher Salary Grid Master
- SmartFind Express - Teacher Employee Instructions
- SmartFind Express - Teacher Substitute Instructions
- SD 8 TTOC Booklet 2021-2022
- Teacher Job Descriptions
HR - Frequently Asked Questions during COVID
District HR Forms are available online in our Staff Section under Human Resource Services Forms.