Grad Newsletter April 5, 2019.docxThe most important aspect of this year is to ensure you fulfill all the requirements necessary to successfully complete grade 12!
1. Review the PCSS Grad Checklist
(Note: Students will have filled out an identitical sheet in Planning and Grad Transitions classes, and must have at least 80 CREDITS in order to graduate)
2. Visit the Ministry of Education's online transcript service now available
3. Grad Transitions Presentations have been moved to the spring. Details and dates will be announced.
4. Scholarship application packages will be available in mid-December or early January. Mrs. Schadeli will notify everyone when they are ready. Due back deadline for applications is February 14th, 2019.
5. Student fees are $30. Grad fees are $75. The grad fee covers the cost of the ceremony which includes facility rental, ticket printing, grad gown rental, souvenir cap, diploma folder, receptions costs etc. Grad fees also ghelp offset other grad activity costs throughout the year. Fees must be paid in fill before the student is permitted to participate in the graduation ceremony and 'walk the stage'.
2020 Grad photos will be done on November 12, 13, and 14th. A sign-up sheet with appointment times will be posted on the Grad Bulletin board.